The Cry Baby Wah is the most iconic guitar effect in music history. When it hit the scene in 1966, it added a whole new layer of expression to the electric guitar-players such as Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton used the Cry Baby Wah to create some of the most timeless sounds in rock.
The GCB95 is a modern interpretation of that sound, featuring the lush, expressive character of the legendary red Fasel® inductor with a more focused high end and a more aggressive and accentuated wah sound. With a heavy-duty die-cast housing and a sturdy pot, the Cry Baby Wah will withstand years of playing.
Dunlop Crybaby Standard Wah GCB95
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel inductor
- 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer guarantees fast response to the wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
- Robust metal housing
- Battery compartment on pedal underside
- Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply with 2.1 mm hollow plug - Polarity: (-) inside (not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 254 x 64 mm
- Weight: 1.68 kg
- Made in USA