When the original HT-5 was launched it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. Packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design it was an instant classic.
The current HT5R now features a whole host of new features:
Digital stereo reverb as found on the HT Venue Series and HT-1 adding a rich depth to any playing style.
Dedicated Tone control on the Clean Channel providing even greater tonal flexibility over the HT-5R's shimmering cleans.
12" Blackbird 50 Watt speaker, custom designed by Blackstar
State-of-the-art enhanced speaker emulated ouput for perfectly capturing valve tone to tape or disk
Stereo MP3/Line Input perfect for practice
The speaker emulated output can now be used at the same time as the internal speaker/extension cab, providing headphone free monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signal together for unrivaled usability when recording at home or in the studio.
Blackstar HT5R Valve Combo
- 1x ECC83 and 1x12BH7
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12" Blackbird 50 custom designed speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-applied-for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3/Line Input